Tree Breeding Australia is the Australian peak body for tree breeding and genetic improvement.
The national non-for-profit body has consolidated numerous independent public and private programs and leverages more than 65 years of empirical data, experience and statistical analysis to take the uncertainty out of every single decision.
As the bridge between the technical and the operational, Tree Breeding Australia’s breeding programs, integrated tools and systems operate on a rolling front which mitigates risk and ensures steady, incremental growth for members and clients.
Tree Breeding Australia manages the Australian tree improvement programs for Radiata Pine (Pinus radiata) and Blue Gum (Eucalyptus globulus) and provides genetic evaluation services in forest trees.
- PRAD 2022 Breeding values technical brief Pine.pdf Annual update of TREEPLAN genetic evaluation
- Media release_ Forest Research Projects.pdf TBA granted funds for new research
- Status of Australias Forest Genetic Resources-2021.pdf
- EGLOB 2021 Breeding Press Release Eucalypts.pdf Annual update of E. globulus TREEPLAN genetic evaluation
- TBA Delivering value to Members.pdf