Tree Breeding Australia is the Australian peak body for tree breeding and genetic improvement.
The national non-for-profit body has consolidated numerous independent public and private programs and leverages more than 65 years of empirical data, experience and statistical analysis to take the uncertainty out of every single decision.
As the bridge between the technical and the operational, Tree Breeding Australia’s breeding programs, integrated tools and systems operate on a rolling front which mitigates risk and ensures steady, incremental growth for members and clients.
Tree Breeding Australia manages the Australian tree improvement programs for Radiata Pine (Pinus radiata) and Blue Gum (Eucalyptus globulus) and provides genetic evaluation services in forest trees.
- Status of Australias Forest Genetic Resources-2021.pdf
- EGLOB 2021 Breeding Press Release Eucalypts.pdf Annual update of E. globulus TREEPLAN genetic evaluation
- TBA Delivering value to Members.pdf
- Abstract IFA-AFG Conference 2021 Ivkovich.pdf Incorporating genetics into growth models and forest valuation
- Abstract IFA-AFG Conference 2021 Kerr.pdf Breeding - the quiet achiever with a big impact on profitability