Tree Breeding Australia is the Australian peak body for tree breeding and genetic improvement.
The national non-for-profit body has consolidated numerous independent public and private programs and leverages more than 65 years of empirical data, experience and statistical analysis to take the uncertainty out of every single decision.
As the bridge between the technical and the operational, Tree Breeding Australia’s breeding programs, integrated tools and systems operate on a rolling front which mitigates risk and ensures steady, incremental growth for members and clients.
Tree Breeding Australia manages the Australian tree improvement programs for Radiata Pine (Pinus radiata) and Blue Gum (Eucalyptus globulus) and provides genetic evaluation services in forest trees.
- Timber and Forestry enews 4 August 2022.pdf More than $11m in research funding - FWPA
- Aus tree breeding research article.pdf FWPA R&DWorks 22 July 2022
- APBC 2022 abstracts.pdf Abstracts from the Australasian Plant Breeding Conference May 2022
- TBA Delivering value to Members.pdf
- PRAD 2022 Breeding values technical brief Pine.pdf Annual update of TREEPLAN genetic evaluation